|By entering into business with congratulations.ie you agree to our terms & conditions as follows:
- As your wedding stationery is personalised and unique to you, goods must be paid for in full on approval of proofs
- You are strongly advised to order at least 10% extra stationery items to cover unforeseen circumstances.
- Minimum order quantities are shown in the shopping basket.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Pricing is subject to change without prior notice.
- Quotes issued are valid for 4 weeks only.
- Congratulations are not responsible for late receipt of items caused due to issues outside of our control i.e. N/A to receive collection. Acts of God, strikes etc.
- Our stationery is produced to the highest standards & as our stationery is handmade, small variations will occur.
- We reserve the right to make minor changes to our designs.
- While we endeavour to ensure that colours displayed on our web site are accurate, actual colours of materials may vary slightly this is due to variations between the settings of individual computer monitors.
- It is solely the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all proofs are thoroughly checked & read before confirming approval to proceed to production.
- An order can be cancelled if the order details have not been processed or the order has not been despatched or in the case of printing: An order can only be cancelled prior to our templates or our proofs being issued by us in respect of the order.
- Your emailed approval indicates confirmation to proceed to production.
- We will not be held responsible for errors of any nature that have occurred on approved proofs & have been overlooked in proof reading stage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all text i.e. spellings, dates & times etc. are correct before approving proofs to Congratulations for production.
- Changes supplied to congratulations after proofs have been signed & approved cannot be guaranteed to appear on finished goods.
- Where errors are not identified & client approval is given, a reprint charge will apply.
The colours displayed on congratulations.ie should be considered close renditions to the actual colours available and cannot be 100% accurate.
Congratulations.ie is accessed and used at your own risk. Although reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that all details on the website are current and contains no inaccuracies or errors, If and when a mistake is noticed we will correct it as soon as possible and will ensure that all efforts are made to notify affected users.
* If you have any specific queries, feel free to contact us at: [email protected]